It is used to dispense beverages hygienically and is widely used in hotels, restaurants, canteen, and bars. Since it is commonly used in buffets, it is usually categorized as buffetware. There are two main types: 1) Non-electric juice dispenser and 2) Electric juice dispenser.
Ice pole / Ice cylinder – keep the drink nice and cold without diluting the beverage.
Lid – Ease for a refill just by removing the lid.
Clear Polycarbonate container – More Eye-catching with different colours of beverage and also for safety purposes (Glass juice dispenser is vulnerable to damage.).
Stainless steel frame – For durability.
Removable drip tray – Good presentation and allow for quick clean up.
1) Simply lift the lid.
2) Pour drink into the container.
3) If there is ice pole, fill it with ice.
4) Put the lid back.
1) Fill the beverage dispenser with water up to the brim.
2) Add two tablespoons of vinegar.
3) Turn the tap on in order to dispense the vinegar water together with citrus pulp and debris.
4) Repeat step 1 to 3 if required.
5) Rinse the container, lid and drip tray with warm water both its inside and outside.
6) Apply detergent if required.
7) Rinse thoroughly.